Nissan Sentra: Engine block heater (if so equipped)
● Do not use your engine block heater with an ungrounded electrical system or a 2-pronged adapter. You can be seriously injured by an electrical shock if you use an ungrounded connection.
● Disconnect and properly store the engine block heater cord before starting the engine. Damage to the cord could result in an electrical shock and can cause serious injury.
● Use a heavy-duty 3-wire, 3-pronged extension cord rated for at least 10 A. Plug the extension cord into a Ground Fault Interrupt (GFI) protected, grounded 110-VAC outlet. Failure to use the proper extension cord or a grounded outlet can result in a fire or electrical shock and cause serious personal injury.
Engine block heaters are available through NISSAN dealers to assist in cold temperature starting. The engine block heater should be used when the outside temperature is 20° F (-7° C) or lower.
To use the engine block heater.
1. Turn the engine off.
2. Open the hood and unwrap the engine block heater cord.
3. Plug the engine block heater cord into a grounded 3 wire, 3 pronged extension cord.
4. Plug the extension cord into a Ground Fault Interrupt (GFI) protected, grounded 110- volt AC (VAC) outlet.
5. The engine block heater must be plugged in for at least 2 - 4 hours, depending on outside temperatures, to properly warm the engine coolant. Use an appropriate timer to turn the engine block heater on.
6. Before starting the engine, unplug and properly store the cord to keep it away from moving parts.
Roller sunblinds for the rear side windows
Pull out the roller sunblind at the loop and hook it onto the bracket. Do not open the window while the roller sunblind is raised. Do not open the window while the roller sunblind is raised ...
Tire identification marks
Tire size 255/50 R 19 103 Y 255: nominal width in mm 50: aspect ratio in % R: radial tire code 19: rim diameter in inches 103: load rating, not for ZR tires Y: speed rating, before the R on ZR ...
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (if so equipped) This vehicle is equipped with the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). It monitors tire pressure of all tires except the spare. When ...